Alhamdulillah

Managed to finish everything today. New challenges are waiting at the front. O Allah, grant me iman and strength in order to overcome the obstacles.

Thanks Mr. Faz who gave me a very sweet present. I like it very much! Thanks also Mr. Naim for the purple book. You two guys seems like to know that I do love purple damn much. He...How do you know ha?

To all staff in BEMS, thanks for giving me an opportunity to learn here. Sorry for not being the best, but I do always try to be the best. Everyone deserve that aim.

I went home with tears in my eyes. I love them so much as they are like my brothers and sisters. I learn a lot of things from them. They are my mentor, they are my sifu!

To all friends, I just want to let you know this: I love you, I love you, I love you. I will start back my blogging habits, with more informative as well as educative input to be shared Insya Allah.

p/s: It was a tiring day!

No comments